Royal Mail Statutory Pension SchemeUnion Matters March 8 2021
The CWU are working alongside the Cabinet Office to ensure that members who joined Royal Mail before 2012 know how to access information about the Royal Mail Statutory Pension Scheme (RMSPS).
It’s never been easier to access your pension information
Only 6% of RMSPS members have registered for an online account. Through this account, you will be able to access important information, resources and updates on how much your pension is worth. Having this information is key to planning your finances in retirement.
How to register
- Make sure you have your National Insurance number to hand before you start
- Go to www.royalmailsps.co.uk
- Click on ‘Sign in’
- Click on ‘Register’
- Enter the security code shown on the screen in the security code box
- You will need to create a sign in name and password
- Once you have completed this you will be asked to create a security question and answer along with providing some personal data, including your National Insurance number, a contact email address, phone number and your date of birth. We’ll then email you a PIN number to complete your registration. Then that’s it, you’re signed up!
Feedback and support
To ensure that this information is as accessible as possible, we would also ask that you use the feedback facility on www.royalmailsps.co.uk. By clicking the red tab on the right of the website, you will be invited to fill in a short survey on your experiences of accessing information relating to RMSPS.
If you need more help you can contact the RMSPS directly by post, email or telephone using the contact details here.